Cleanse and purify your aura at home
What is an aura? Aura is a energy field which every human body has – it is this energy field
(Divya prahaamandal in Hindi/Marathi) which keeps fit and in control of our senses. It is when this energy field get spoilt or maligned that we are unwell or lose our temper quickly or there is no charm or radiation in our faces, we tend to look older, we get negative thoughts faster, etc. etc. I can go on and on.
But now with my 14 years of experience as a Feng Shui Expert & Crystal Therapist, I am going to disclose a secret way of cleansing and purifying your Aura at home. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Fill a bucket of water (hot or cold as you like)
2. Put about 150 gms of Rock Salt in the bucket of water
3. Add 2 small packet of Epsom Salt (available with chemist) in the water
4. Take around 10 or 15 stems of Green Parsley (Dhaniya will do) and grind the stems and leaves and put it in the water
5. Now mix all this thoroughly
6. The water is ready for use after 30 minutes
Now you can use a mug and pour water from head to toe on the full body – after finishing the bucket of water, wait for 2 to 3 mins before continuing your regular bath.
After the bath you will feel divine. Do this cleansing once a week, twice is better, but not more than that.
Benefits of Aura Cleansing:
• Better memory and concentration
• Reduced stress
• Greater self esteem
• Greater interpersonal skills
• They feel healthier, happier and calmer
• They also feel a tremendous feeling of self confidence
Cleansing of Aura is good for everyone, especially for businessmen and politicians, because they need greater interpersonal skills and a calm and cool mind.